Orange County Computer Consultant

My photo
Orange County Computer Consultant helps small businesses with networking, installations and small business software.

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Saturday Evening



This has been a good weekend so far. I have been getting alot done. First I'm having fun with Knoppix STD, security tools distribution, looking at PERL code, and learning more than ever about TCP, IP, ARP, SNMP, and HTTP Tunneling. Ive been dabling with web services such as XML, SOAP, and UDDI, which are basically protocols to exchange data between, servers, applications and even cell phones (WPA). I will be taking programming logic this semester to further ehance my skills in coding.
The book I have just finished reading called Introduction to Engineering has given me alot of insight into problem solving and design.