Orange County Computer Consultant

My photo
Orange County Computer Consultant helps small businesses with networking, installations and small business software.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Orange County Computer Security

Are you a small business owner? Are you concerned about the security of your network or servers? If you are on the Internet chances are attackers are testing your defenses. Do you have anti-virus in place? Do you have a firewall? Is it configured correctly? Do you have laptops that are used in your business? Is the data on those laptops secure? Is it encrypted?

I can help with all of these issues. I can install security software on your business servers. I can cut down the amount of SPAM you receive. I will have your email servers scan for viruses, trojans and other malware. I can install and configure encryption software on your laptops to protect confidential information.

If you have security needs. Give me a call or email me today.